pink line, no activity. 

What am i missing..?

i did it...!

40231017221_9102ca7319_b.jpg

Edited by enistgok
At last..! I sorted out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I’ve noticed a couple of forum members having trouble with this so I thought I’d put some advice together.

Using Flickr and iPhone to post pictures on Britmodeller - a step-by-step guide.

Select the photo you want from your iPhone photos app, you should see the screen below, select the upload icon highlighted

40091156425_0a2bb13e11_b.jpg

This is should take you to the following screen, you may need to scroll along the middle band of icons to get to the Flickr icon. One there click it.

40942667342_12d34a1d08_b.jpg

At the next screen click Share in the top right hand corner, leave the Public setting as it is so the photo can be viewed on Britmodeller

40984346671_c8632d519d_b.jpg

Next, open the Flickr app on your phone and you should get to the following screen, click on the Person icon highlighted

40984346711_a19b50c77a_b.jpg

This should take you to your Camera Roll, select the photo you want to share and you should see a screen like the one below. Click on the Sharing icon highlighted

40942667302_87678e64f7_b.jpg

This should bring up the following screen, click the Copy URL button, this copies the URL to your clipboard, the URL can then be pasted directly into the edit screen in Britmodeller. Once you’ve pasted into the edit screen after a moment or two’s thinking time your photo will magically appear.

40275275034_2e3e26a59b_b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

So, now Flickr is being acquired by Smugmug, what other free alternatives are there?

I've been using flickr so I guess all pics in my posts will be lost sometime soon cos I'm too poor/tight/stubborn to pay for anything. :D

Or am I being too sceptical and flickr will remain free and stay as it is??

Edited by nikkita katana

On 4/24/2018 at 1:10 AM, nikkita katana said:

So, now Flickr is being acquired by Smugmug, what other free alternatives are there?

I've been using flickr so I guess all pics in my posts will be lost sometime soon cos I'm too poor/tight/stubborn to pay for anything. :D

Or am I being too sceptical and flickr will remain free and stay as it is??

There is definitely something happening with Flickr. Used the app now and only some of the pictures remain now, rest are “no longer available” I’m getting a bit fed up now 😥

Ok....so what is recommended for use for third party photo sharing everyone please help! Flicker gone, village photos doesn't seem to work and photo bucket well we all know the story...

BM relies largely on photo sharing so what should I/we do now?

Thanks 

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

Ok....so what is recommended for use for third party photo sharing everyone please help! Flicker gone, village photos doesn't seem to work and photo bucket well we all know the story...

BM relies largely on photo sharing so what should I/we do now?

Thanks 

Has Flickr gone? Still working for me.