1/48 GWH MiG-29A

llking

OK I'm going to give this a try, this will be my first build since having a second stroke last week so I'm in with this kit, I have not decided on the decals yet.

DSCN0223_zps4ojbuoru.jpg

DSCN0232_zpsgbqsakri.jpg

DSCN0224_zpspxamf7re.jpg

DSCN0229_zpsfzhmfwjh.jpg

DSCN0226_zpsph6f0klx.jpg

• Like 3

welcome aboard, that's not good to hear, I hope you are on the mend!

I knew these models would be popular and I really love the colour scheme as well, she'll look amazing when done.

Well good luck with the build, they say building models is the best for of therapy there is for anything so I'm glad you're joining the party. Look forward to seeing her in the gallery. 

• Like 1

Good work on the cockpit. How difficult was it to get the main U/C bays fitted? I ask as I know that someone who built this model in the Russian Gb had a bit of a tussle getting them to fit correctly.

On ‎16‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 4:46 PM, Jabba said:

Good work on the cockpit. How difficult was it to get the main U/C bays fitted? I ask as I know that someone who built this model in the Russian Gb had a bit of a tussle getting them to fit correctly.

Can I second Jabba's comment on your cockpit.

I'll be posting in my thread (Red 56 RIAT 2015) later with regard to the wheel wells.

Regards

Mike

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 10:46 AM, Jabba said:

I did not have any issue's, went together fairly easy