PE Bending Tool - How do you like it ?

Rafhart

2 hours ago, Gorby said:

I'm pleased that you have at least one distributor, but it's out of my price range. 

And what is your price range because I still have a defect, foul on the paint, to the store do not fit, if you were interested to let it know.

1 hour ago, Rafhart said:

And what is your price range because I still have a defect, foul on the paint, to the store do not fit, if you were interested to let it know.

That's nice of you to ask Rafhart - I'll send you a private message.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If you expect to sell these to modellers looking for a bending tool, you will need to be a LOT cheaper than the opposition.......£53 is extremely high and lacks very little incentive to move away from established sellers such as Hold n Fold which are easily available from many sellers uk and worldwide

• Like 1

£53 is much cheaper than the equivalent Hold N Fold £69 - £75 range for something like the V3  admittedly you need to add postage. 

For me it's is it really any better than my current RP Toolz version, for what I currently do with PE probably not.  That said and in my opinion it's certainly thought out better than RP and Hold N fold which I believe are over priced.    

• 2 weeks later...

these are short series of bending machines, it is not mass production, they are designed by someone who builds reduction models, not by someone who has never built any tank in 1:35 or a 1:72 plane. V5 costs up to 35 pounds, or a lot for a 10-tooth device, is not it? V3 sold all the production in 4 hours, so it must be a good paper button.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...