Panzer Vor!!!

If you can wait until tomorrow (cos I'm off to bed now), I may have a set left over from the Tamiya IDF M1. I'm assuming that this is the Firefly 1 and not V?

John.

If you want vinyl, then AFV Club do some, but probably not long enough for an A4/V chassis.  Bronco do a range of indy link track sets that don't cost the earth, but again I don't know offhand if you get enough links for the long chassis.  I have some sets in my stash so I can count the links, but not before Thursday now. At worst you could get 2 sets and have plenty of spares for the glacis!  Dragon's DS tracks for the long chassis had short inserts to make up the length, so still 2 joins per side but much closer together.  Metal types I don't know about: can't afford them!

I've just got some AFV club tracks for a Tasca M4a1 I'm building and the fit nicely, I've also used panda plastic's set on another I built a while ago. You need a little slack because of the working suspension the first road wheels coming off the sprocket lift up a little, if you keep the idler free of glue you can rotate around to get a good fit. The AFV club set I used was the 83 link track.

I've got the Tasca Firefly Vc and I checked the tracks, so when you say that the track has got a chevron, I'm assuming that it's a metal chevron and not a rubber one, which would make it the T54E1 track. As has been said, Bronco do a set but I find then not only fiddly, but a bit on the weak side. I have both the T54E1 metal chevron and the T48 rubber chevron and I'm never going to use them. I'm a dyed in the wool Panda Tracks fan, so if you want either, your welcome, but as I said, they're fiddly.

John.