Revell 1/32 Hawker Hunter.

As its a bigger build i feel a WIP is called for.Started last night for an hour looking at the instructions ,threw them down n started with the cockpit (as ya do),so many fiddly bits for my podgy hands to hold.Left out the seat cause im bound to knock it loose before i start painting anyway and it gets in the way of the masking tape.Clamped it in the front bodywork and called it a night.Far to hot in the kitchen so i left it till the sun went over and got the fan out .Checked the cockpit was ok and continued with the other bigger body parts.Rear body assembly no bother,wings, no bother,come to the exhaust and things started to go a bit strange.Pulled the drawings out of the bin but they were as much help as a chocolate fireguard.took a while to work out where the exhaust funnel sat in the exhaust cowling.All together a good bit work done on the hunter.Im leaving it overnight to dry off properly and will assemble the main body parts together in the morning .Thanks for looking ,onwards and upwards.

35367717426_ce5a107606_k.jpgIMG_2087 by skellitor59, on Flickr

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi folks,well got the hunter all glued with only minimal filling needed and some sanding.put some paint on sunday night and left to dry.Gray and green looks great but not sure i like the silver underside.

34786497293_9b8d6177a6_k.jpga b by skellitor59, on Flickr

35464916501_8ab680218c_k.jpga sunday 1st coat of paint 1 by skellitor59, on Flickr

35595219865_0382c82435_k.jpga1a sunday 1st coat of paint 1 (1) by skellitor59, on Flickr

34786492593_743961ab56_k.jpga1a sunday 1st coat of paint 1 (2) by skellitor59, on Flickr

• Like 1