JU-H Spitfire Nightfighter

This aircraft was flown by Sgt Peter Durnford , 111 Squadron 1941, based at Debden, Essex. My 1st build in a very long time. Sadly, I do not have an airbrush, so all is painted by hand and rattle can.

cL8CC91.jpg

wxLet2f.jpg

aPW7TyE.jpg

vkH4TfN.jpg

• Like 24

As your first build in a long time, this build shows some real talent. I would not be too concerned about the lack of an airbrush because (a) your paintwork looks remarkably good, and (b) long before the airbrush became a common tool, modellers were producing outstanding finishes with the humble brush.

I would encourage you to invest a bit of time into learning how to light and photograph your finished models - that way we could all enjoy your workmanship so much more. 

• Like 3

On 6/24/2017 at 1:12 AM, Air-to-Air said:

As your first build in a long time, this build shows some real talent. I would not be too concerned about the lack of an airbrush because (a) your paintwork looks remarkably good, and (b) long before the airbrush became a common tool, modellers were producing outstanding finishes with the humble brush.

I would encourage you to invest a bit of time into learning how to light and photograph your finished models - that way we could all enjoy your workmanship so much more. 

Thanks for the kind words. and yes, photography is not my strong point. Will work on it. 

• Like 1