T-54-3 (MiniArt;1:35)

Looks really good. Excellent paint job. I've just purchased this kit, can't wait to build it. Great looking build!!

• Like 1

That looks like a great kit detail wise, and well painted. I'm not a big fan of modulation because most of the time it gets obliterated, but it sure shows up on yours! Can you tell me if the barrel is two piece plastic, one piece, or metal, or what?

Rearguards

Badder

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Badder said:

That looks like a great kit detail wise, and well painted. I'm not a big fan of modulation because most of the time it gets obliterated, but it sure shows up on yours! Can you tell me if the barrel is two piece plastic, one piece, or metal, or what?

Rearguards

Badder

Thanks, plastic barrel in one piece

DUVZM.jpg
wt938.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the additional photos. That interior is stunning. As always, it's a shame all that work gets hidden. I'm thinking if I ever do such a model, I will have to 'blow it up' and expose the innards!

Rearguards,

Badder 

• Like 1

Hi Dmytro,

I think I already asked you in a previous model about the fuel lines. Here's another. The fuel lines that are supplied in the kit, are they plastic?

John.

• Like 1

Time and effort that went into this build is a credit to you Dmytro,even all the small detail not seen,the 55 is my favorite I have many variants,not in your class,I enjoyed looking at all your pics and we could all learn from your fine work,Thanks for sharing.cheers.

• Like 1