First RFI & return to models - 72nd BoB stuff

Welcome back to the hobby BL - what a start! Those look great, good job Sir! :) 

Like you I restarted after many years 'away from the bench' and I've really enjoyed it, especially sharing on BM; it's not only the help and support but also the companionship from 'like minded fellows' :mental:

One thing that increased the pleasure for me was researching (a bit) the background to the aircraft being modelled and the characters that flew them... there are some cheap books out there.

I've tried to maintain a 'WWII Europe' theme but I wouldn't worry if you see a nice kit you'd like to build - just grab it and enjoy the ride. That said, I have learned that a brief search of BM prior to purchase is wise if you want to avoid the 'looking forward to seeing how you get on with this' comments, BM speak for 'this kit is unbuildable'!

Have fun, that's what it's all about :D 

• Like 1

Brilliant models!

They look like the work of a seasoned modeller, rather than someone who has got back into it.

My favourite is the One-Ten because I think it is the Airfix version, which is somewhat overshadowed by Eduard's.

Excellent work. :clap2: