Hello! It has been an age since I finished anything so I wanted to restore my mojo with a quick and easy build. This is Revell's 1:100 U-Wing which I have re-painted and added a few small details to. The cockpit was detail painted as well as the crew figures. I added a door gunner and some figures to the base. It was completed in a weekend and was great fun to do. Hope you like it! 

IMG_2630blue_zpsxxpylvut.jpg

IMG_2643blue_zpsllis7hci.jpg

IMG_2648blue_zpseaku0psv.jpg

IMG_2654blue_zpszwp9ooyo.jpg

IMG_2670blue_zpsuwbml5rg.jpg

IMG_2677blue_zpsrkabttu0.jpg

IMG_2682blue_zpsqdxu7hbj.jpg

IMG_2683blue_zpsfjqhxka8.jpg

IMG_2702blue_zpsa4eju8ud.jpg

IMG_2707blue_zpsb80xzxcz.jpg

IMG_2734blue_zpso0jlsw6n.jpg

IMG_2712blue_zpsbpic1lgs.jpg

IMG_2721blue_zpscyz5uacc.jpg

• Like 21

Thanks guys! 

The base was a standard MDF display base with Vallejo sand paste spread over the surface. I painted it a shade darker to match the darker sand surface seen in Rogue One. The figures were from an old railway set a friend gave me. I managed to make my own K2-S0 from spare parts. He doesn't look much like K2-S0, but I have it a try! ;)

• Like 1

I'm simply going to echo what the other posters have already said here.... Lovely, eye-catching work and a real credit to your build and painting skills. 

Thanks for sharing.

Chris.  

• Like 1

On 22/06/2017 at 11:34 PM, Will Vale said:

That's lovely, particularly with the base and the figures it looks like a McQuarrie painting.

Will

Thank you Will! As an avid Star Wars fan I am chuffed to bits with your kind words!

On 23/06/2017 at 4:30 PM, Gimme Shelter said:

this is possibly one of the nicest Sci-Fi dioramas I have had the honour to look upon (IMHO) - absolutely stunning modelling - get it on the show table for the public to enjoy looking at

That is very kind of you! Thank very much!