Rigging Hell it's The Bloody Paryliser!!! Handley Page 0/400 1/72

Crikey, Johnnt, I can't keep up wiv ya! Yer getting as bad as Ced! Maybe this stringbag will slow you down a bit - but I have my doubts ;).

Well done on getting the Windsock books, they are EXCELLENT!

Cheers,

Alex. :sheep: <-- has found something nice to munch on

• Like 2

Best wishes to Mrs. Spadgent Johnny.

Remember to tell her;

Forty is the new black!

Hang on :hmmm: ?

Nope, I got that wrong.

You're only as old as the woman you feel!

:o!

Think I got it wrong again :dunce: 

I'll try again.

Forty is the new thirty!

That's it :party::lol::yahoo:!

Don't forget to give her some of these, if she's anything like Mrs. T, she likes them more than she lets you know:

IMG_9287.jpg

Best regards

TonyT

• Like 8

4 hours ago, CedB said:

Good idea TT - just make sure they're not Petrol Station Flowers - apparently they don't count...

Mrs Martian doesn't mind where the flowers come from but should I dare leave the price on, I am in worse poop than had I never bought them in the first place! Maybe one of our lady members can explain this to this somewhat baffled alien?

Martian, Confused as always.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Martian Hale said:

Mrs Martian doesn't mind where the flowers come from but should I dare leave the price on, I am in worse poop than had I never bought them in the first place! Maybe one of our lady members can explain this to this somewhat baffled alien?

Martian, Confused as always.

Ah the great mystery !! :penguin:

Should we have an explanation, I'll share it with you.....:waiting:

Do you know, there was a very brave man, he did help other all his life long, then all of a sudden he passed away, as he was a good man, he came up direcltly on god's desk.

God tell him, "you live your life as a mode for the humanity, what can I do for you ??"

He answered "Oh God I always dreamed about seein Hawaii, but I fear the aeroplane and I'm sick on the sea, can you create a great bridge to Hawaii ??"

God say, " Oh no Son, sorry about that but it almost impossible, did you have another wish ??"

The man say " Oh Yes my God I will understand the way women are thinking..."

God take a deep breath and answer " Ok Son, you bridge ? 2 or 4 lanes"

Voilà, hope that it can help a poor confused alien ...

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp

• Like 8

13 hours ago, CedB said:

Good idea TT - just make sure they're not Petrol Station Flowers - apparently they don't count...

A nice story in that song Ced :D. The one about the perils of food is good too.

Best regards

TonyT

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, corsaircorp said:

Ah the great mystery !! :penguin:

Should we have an explanation, I'll share it with you.....:waiting:

Do you know, there was a very brave man, he did help other all his life long, then all of a sudden he passed away, as he was a good man, he came up direcltly on god's desk.

God tell him, "you live your life as a mode for the humanity, what can I do for you ??"

He answered "Oh God I always dreamed about seein Hawaii, but I fear the aeroplane and I'm sick on the sea, can you create a great bridge to Hawaii ??"

God say, " Oh no Son, sorry about that but it almost impossible, did you have another wish ??"

The man say " Oh Yes my God I will understand the way women are thinking..."

God take a deep breath and answer " Ok Son, you bridge ? 2 or 4 lanes"

Voilà, hope that it can help a poor confused alien ...

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp

Good joke but sadly it does nothing to further my understanding of Earth women.

Still confused of Mars

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Martian Hale said:

There is no such thing as understanding women, whatever the planet they are from... :frantic::D

Ciao

• Like 7

26 minutes ago, Martian Hale said:

Still confused of Mars

:rofl::rofl: I told you so !

Corsaircorp

• Like 4

Johnty is going to be in for a nasty surprise when he gets back and finds that ALL his photos are being held to ransom. Not a nice thing to come back to.

And he's not going to be the only one by a long chalk...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AlexN said:

Johnnty is going to be in for a nasty surprise when he gets back and finds that ALL his photos are being held to ransom. Not a nice thing to come back to.

Hello Alex, 

Held for ransom by photobucket or by the cyber attack 

I am on the hospital tablet, do not find the question mark

sincerely

Corsaircorp

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AlexN said:

Johnty is going to be in for a nasty surprise when he gets back and finds that ALL his photos are being held to ransom. Not a nice thing to come back to.

Its about time people started boycotting PB enmasse.

Martian

• Like 4

8 hours ago, AlexN said:

Happened to me. 

I can get into my online albums and the photos are there but they've blocked the links to them. 

Need to find another host. Don't suppose anyone knows of anything I could try? 

Cheers guys 

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Antb said:

Happened to me. 

I can get into my online albums and the photos are there but they've blocked the links to them. 

Need to find another host. Don't suppose anyone knows of anything I could try? 

Cheers guys 

I use Flickr. I also have many pics on PB which it now looks like I will have to repost on Flickr and change all the links. Nothing short of extortion!

Ian 

• Like 3

I'm a Flickr user too after PB slowwwwweeed down. I've just downloaded my important PB albums just in case but I'm not sure about fixing all the links - what a pain!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, limeypilot said:

I use Flickr. I also have many pics on PB which it now looks like I will have to repost on Flickr and change all the links. Nothing short of extortion!

Ian 

Thanks Ian 

I know I'm going massively off topic I've got Flickr but I can't ever copy the images onto here. It won't recognise the link. 

I always use phone or iPad. Don't suppose you could give some guidance could You? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Antb said:

Thanks Ian 

I know I'm going massively off topic I've got Flickr but I can't ever copy the images onto here. It won't recognise the link. 

I always use phone or iPad. Don't suppose you could give some guidance could You? 

Sure, no problem! 

I'm sure you've got as far as clicking the download arrow at bottom right of the pic you want. It will give you a pop-up box, you need to click on the far right option, "BBCode"

Copy that link, then paste it here. I then delete everything outside the [ img ] bits at either end, so what you're left with will start and end with [ img ]. That will delete the references you see under some people's pics. That's it, job done!

Ian

Edited by limeypilot
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, limeypilot said:

Sure, no problem! 

I'm sure you've got as far as clicking the download arrow at bottom right of the pic you want. It will give you a pop-up box, you need to click on the far right option, "BBCode"

Copy that link, then paste it here. I then delete everything outside the [ img ] bits at either end, so what you're left with will start and end with [ img ]. That will delete the references you see under some people's pics. That's it, job done!

Ian

Thanks Ian

John sorry to hijack your thread! 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Martian Hale said:

Its about time people started boycotting PB enmasse.

Martian

That is happening already - perforce! I believe that their servers are bogged down (even more than usual) with people trying to retrieve their images. Says a lot about PB's chances of survival in future. What IDIOTS.

:sheep: thinks so too

I like to switch the 'P' and the 'B' about - a sort of internal Spoonerism.  Or, PhotoBu**er, where the '*' isn't 't'.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, limeypilot said:

Sure, no problem! 

Ian

Just a word of warning: I have had trouble with selecting text in the BBCode popup when using a creaking old iPad 2. That is, I can't select the text in the field past its RH side, since the stupid thing doesn't scroll. Not sure it it's a system thing (although I think not) or the Flickr programmers being really lazy. Hopefully @Antb won't have that problem. I do all my posting on a desktop computer (a creaking old iMac ;)).

Alex. :sheep: <-- doesn't use a computer. Sensible Sheep.

• Like 3

Oh god no. :huh: I'll go through all the posts later. Thank you all so much for Gemma's Birthday wishes. She's having a lie in for her birthday and I'm getting everything ready for the day ahead. I thought I'd have a quick look to see how you're all doing and.:poop::poop::poo:

I can't actually believe it. All my posts are picture less and I can't download anything from PB. I'm reading on forums that it's a 400 dollar a year subscription to get your pics back. On PB it says £39.00 a year max and for the lower tier £9.99. Hopefully I can pay the lower price and get my threads back and my pics back.

:weep: I'm going to have to sort this out but not today. I'm so sorry for this sh*t storm, I never get angry but this has really made my blood boil.

watch this space. Speak soon.

Johnny photo lack.

• Like 3

Just now, The Spadgent said:

Oh god. It's $400 per year. :weep:

this is going to be tricky. What a pita. :badmood: speak soon.

Johnny

Hello Spad,

And is there any way to get your pics back without having to pay such a price ?

Hope that, someone here, has a clever and priceless idea.

I'm new in photosharing, when I started BM, I tried PB but to no avail, seem pretty and unusefully complicated.

I tried Flickr, more easy, free but you have to load your pics six by six with the old loading tool.

Sometime slow but it work at least...

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp 

• Like 1