Churchill Mk III - AFV Club 1/35

After a couple of weeks researching, forum lurking and waiting for Tamiya extra thin cement to arrive from Japan, I'm finally ready to begin my first build since I was a kid and my first build blog ever.

I chose this kit because according to many who know more than me, if you want to build a Churchill in 1/35 then you get an AFV Club kit. Bought everything I'll need for the build, will buy paints, airbrush etc later. Apologies for the fuzzy photos, I'm using a cheapo webcam, but will definitely invest in a better camera when funds allow. Also a big :thanks: to everyone who offered help and advice regarding tools and other kit and especially for the tips relating to the assembly of the running gear.

Step 1: Instructions PDF on screen, cutting mat in place, tools and other bits within reach, make a cuppa.

Step 2: Drilled out the rivet holes, lightly sanded the panels, wiped clean with damp cloth and glued the aftermarket brass rivets into place, made another brew.

Step 3: The suspension, easier than it looked, done both sides and just waiting for them to cure:hourglass:kettle on.

Thanks for looking, will update further progress as and when...