Deleted

That is something different. I can't say that it's beautiful as an object, but you have made an excellent job of painting it - very realistic. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gorbygould said:

That is something different. I can't say that it's beautiful as an object, but you have made an excellent job of painting it - very realistic. 

Thanks buddy 👍🏿

Quite pleased with how it came out. But then there is no excuse having spent several years with the real deal...

Tony

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jeepboy said:

Having carried one of the things I must say it looks very very good.  All credit to you, I can already feel the weight digging into my softer bits.  Well done.

Thanks mate glad you appreciate it :) 

• Like 2

On 2017-6-9 at 4:49 PM, Jeepboy said:

Having carried one of the things I must say it looks very very good.  All credit to you, I can already feel the weight digging into my softer bits.  Well done.

I had a friend who was the crewmember who carried the tripod. Hated it with a passion.

Edited by John_W
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

What a wonderful SF Gimpy,.......love it,..... the detail is spot on,.....from the sight to the mud on the tripod,..... brings back memories and looks good enough to fire,...... I had sacking wrapped around the tripod to save my shoulders!!

Brilliant,

GPMGs in Kenya Archers Post

Cheers

Tony

• Like 2