1/48th Meteor F8 decals sheets now available!!

HI all - so here we are at last. Now available to purchase:

Gloster Meteor F8 decals in 1/48th scale to fit Airfix kits AO9182 & 9184

Sheet MPD48001

Oen05pm.jpg

6SSJTbk.jpg

Sheet MPD48002

mnd25Vl.jpg

baAn0iT.jpg

Sheet MPD48003

ThslJmN.jpg

FcuANZD.jpg

Prices are as follows:
UK:  1 sheet £13 inc P&P,  any 2 sheets £24 inc P&P,  any 3 sheets £34 inc P&P

Rest of World:  1 sheet £15 inc P&P,  any 2 sheets £26 inc P&P,  any 3 sheets £36 inc P&P

Payment is via Paypal only at present

HOW TO ORDER - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!!!

To order please email [email protected] following the instructions below:

Please copy the following line into your email subject header. The areas marked between brackets [............] require you to fill them in :) 

Britmodeller Marmaduke Meteor Decal order from [please insert your actual name here, not your BM nickname!]

Then please copy the following into your email body:

Please send me the following decal sheets:

Sheet MPD48001 QUANTITY: [ please add number of sheets here, i.e. 1]

Sheet MPD48002 QUANTITY: [ please add number of sheets here, i.e. 1]

Sheet MPD48003 QUANTITY:  [ please add number of sheets here, i.e. 1]

My postal delivery address is:

[please add your name & postal delivery address here]

You will receive a reply confirming cost, giving payment details and, once precessed, a confirmation of dispatch.

Please NB- I will send decals as soon as possible, subject to my day job, so please bear with with me!

Postage is via Royal Mail 2nd class, or most cost effective method for Rest of World

Many, many thanks Jon Kunac-Tabinor, I hope you enjoy the decals

• Like 4

Hi Jon,

well done! I'm going to order at least a sheet, but would you be able to give some more background info on the birds on those sheets?

Like time frame, base, deployment, small/large bore intake? I'm neither a Meteor nor an RAF expert, but still would like to make an "informed" decision...I have no room for 10 Meteors either :smirk:

Cheers

J

2 minutes ago, JeffreyK said:

Hi Jon,

well done! I'm going to order at least a sheet, but would you be able to give some more background info on the birds on those sheets?

Like time frame, base, deployment, small/large bore intake? I'm neither a Meteor nor an RAF expert, but still would like to make an "informed" decision...I have no room for 10 Meteors either :smirk:

Cheers

J

HI Jeffrey - good point - I'll post the info sides too- so you can choose your intake!   Didnt think of that.

Jonners

Received my 3 sheets today. I only ordered them yesterday and the postie delivered them today, so top marks for delivery time! :yes:

The decals look very nice, with good colours and everything in register. Lovely artwork too, to show what goes where.

Very impressed and well worth the wait. Really looking forward to using them. Top job Jon and hopefully more to follow?

Gary :smile:

Hi John,

Mine decals have also arrived and have to say that the quality of the printing, colour match and register, is certainly up there with the likes of Xtradecal, whilst the information sheet is also of a similar standard.

I can highly recommend all three sheets.

As for the next 1/48 release, could I suggest the following...

Hawker Fury Mk.I for the Airfix kit (the biplane not the new Sea Fury)

Bristol Bulldog for the Lindberg kit

Fairey Flycatcher again for the Lindberg kit.

I realise that these are not mainstream but a selection could be released on a single sheet!

Well I can but dream :thumbsup:

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, guillaume320 said:

Hi Jon,

Just placed an order for sheet 3...

Could you please tell me already why special guidance is required for the tail decals of WE863? 

Best regards,

Guillaume

Hi Guillaume - thanks you for your order its much appreciated- and i got your email.

Special guidance just means I feel theres a good way to apply them. Not that there's anything wrong with them!

I will reply to you email order tomorrow if I may as it's late and I've been stuck in a traffic jam on a closed motorway this afternoon - so don't want to mess anything up through tiredness.

Bon soir, et merci

Jonners

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...