Pz.kpfw. IV ausf. D - Tamiya 1/35

Hi lads. 

This time is another German tank. This kit is old, probably same as me (can't remember). I've add metal tracks, MG metal barrels, home made stowage and some adds on and modifications which Tamiya forgot to do. Obviously is still not perfect, but I am happy. Base is from Miniart and figures from kit itself and civilians form Miniart, Master Box and can't remember who made the postman. 

DSCF1553.JPG

DSCF1554.JPG

DSCF1555.JPG

DSCF1567.JPG

DSCF1566.JPG

DSCF1568.JPG

DSCF1577.JPG

DSCF1565.JPG

DSCF1559.JPG

DSCF1581.JPG

DSCF1579.JPG

DSCF1578.JPG

DSCF1570.JPG

DSCF1556.JPG

DSCF1563.JPG

DSCF1575.JPG

DSCF1571.JPG

DSCF1583.JPG

DSCF1557.JPG

DSCF1562.JPG

• Like 23

Very nicely done and well conceived.

Just an observation; what would be securing the stowage on the rear deck in real life? It would be secured with rope, straps or similar. I've lost count of the number of times I'd done the same until it was gently pointed out to me at a show many years ago.

It works for me as you've maintained the standard across all elements of the piece. It really is very well arranged.

Cheers.

1 hour ago, SleeperService said:

Just an observation; what would be securing the stowage on the rear deck in real life? It would be secured with rope, straps or similar. I've lost count of the number of times I'd done the same until it was gently pointed out to me at a show many years ago.

You right, I should fit the piece of rope or stripe to hold it in place. That is make more sense, especially for jerry cans.

1 hour ago, Jim Wasley said:

,Is that Hitler with his hands in his pockets,checking up on the troops??

Ha, ha, lots of people pointed that as well. To be honest when I was painting this figure I didn't notice that he looks like him. It is come later, when I made the photos.