Star Destroyer "Imperium I-Class" - 1/2700 by Revell/Zvezda + Illumination

Hello @ all,

Until my super star destroyer of the Executor-class arrived from customs I will start the "smaller" version of the Imperior I-class ship first. 

This is the brand new kit from Zvezda (reboxed from Revell). Additionally I will use some resin parts for the engines etc., plus some LEDs and fibreoptics for complete illumination.

But first thing I did was assembling the two upper and two lower parts of the hull, adding some wall parts. Some further wall parts between the upper and lower hull will follow and glued to the lower hull.

The "roof"-parts will follow later once the electric is finished. First I will ahve to drill many, many, small and smaller holes for the  fibre optics .... :)

ruuj8wx5.jpg

6txu9tnu.jpg

atp953ba.jpg

y6yp6ulp.jpg

x4aw9wzo.jpg

4z49devl.jpg

Cheers
Micha

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I have added some further parts to the star destroyer. Mainly the side panels between upper and lower hull as well as further details on the super structure.

The rear part of the main ship is glued to the lower hull and the engines from Falcon3D added. These are very good quality, although the big engines were deformed a little bit (egg-like).

A bath in hot water brought these back in the correct round shape now.

Now it is time for drilling holes, holes and more holes for the lights ... :)

727m3dql.jpg

jsecwory.jpg

5ev59bv4.jpg

g9qh8it6.jpg

wo7jyil7.jpg

8iu5xlq2.jpg

6yh88zmq.jpg

Cheers
Micha

• Like 2