Westland Wasp HAS1 in 1:72 scale

Truly magnificent, just magnificent. Completed and displayed it simply takes your breathe away. 

• Like 1

Well, they've beaten me to all the superlatives Bill, so just let me say I totally agree with each & every one of our fellow BM'ers...!! :thumbsup:

Completely enjoyed following along the build thread, even if it was sometimes from behind the sofa like a good Dr. Who episode (such as when she threw herself off that shelf !) - and to see such a magnificent little jewel emerge after all your trials, tribulations & sometimes seemingly complete frustration just made the whole thing that much more rewarding!

Absolutely top, top modelling my friend, hope I can get to Telford to see it...

ATVB

Keith

• Like 1

I can only reiterate the comments made already Bill - it looks great and you should be justifiably proud of your Wasp model - I hope you have a safe display case where you can  display it behind glass to keep it safe from dust and fumbling hands - really looking forward to your S1 build

CJP

• Like 1

An absolute delight Bill.  Thread and result both.  Typically Bill thread - typically Bill result.  How satisfying for the rest of us :)

19 hours ago, limeypilot said:

So much going on in such a small area, and all of it perfectly executed.

Couldn't agree more.  Love it to bits (in a good - not at all questionable sort of way.......)

• Like 1

Hello,Perdu - It's no surprise that this beautiful 'Wasp' built is drawing the admiration it so richly deserves,

The level of detail bestowed would grace a much larger scale than 1/72 and this is truly a miniature masterpiece.

I consider it to be the finest model of this charismatic aircraft that I've seen.

😉👍 All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

There's so much detail in this micro sized build, the photos don't show it all !!! Absolutely amazing build Bill, can't wait to see it in the flesh along the others in your collection :)

• Like 1

On 2017-5-30 at 9:40 PM, perdu said:

Thank you all, I am glad you like it

Ben asked for money

Well I don't normally have to pay but in the circ's, have one on me Ben   ;)

P1120837.jpg

Well that's even more astonishing than I thought it would be!

Top work there chap :D

• Like 2