1/32 - Clarktor towing tractor by Videoaviation - released

Homebee

I recently received resin kits from this company in 1/72 and have to admit their stuff is really nice! 

I ordered their RAF/RN modern tractor/tug which is beautifully cast and include the resin kit, PE, decals and precut clear acetate for the windows as well as a resin tow bar as well. 

The other item ordered was a pair of RAF Houchin GPU's which again are beautifully cast and include decals, only thing you'll need to add to this set would be cables if you wish to depict the unit connected up to your aircraft.

Give them a look, you won't be disappointed, and they arrived within 3 days of dispatch notification from Italy. The tug was packaged in a small but robust card box with bubble wrap and foam protecting the delicate window framing on the tug and the other parts packed carefully in zip-loc bags. The GPU's are in a nice little blister pack and again carefully packed. Instructions in both kits are very professionally done, clear, concise and giving colour callouts throughout the build stages.

I'll try and post a short review later unless there is something already up on this site.

Eng