English Electric DP1 'DELTIC'

nimrod54

Looking good dude. Shame you won't make the deadline with this one, I will send Little H round to help with the painting.  ( surely three models in a GB is a bit greedy! 😂 he says under his breath not looking at the blitz build GB)😜

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hockeyboy76 said:

Looking good dude. Shame you won't make the deadline with this one, I will send Little H round to help with the painting. 

I could do with the help mate, but I thought that Little H would have been busy assisting you on your Clutch of Mud Hens. :P What hasn't helped matters is the fact that Molly can go out for walks from this weekend, she has had two today and she is cream crackered.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nimrod54 said:

What hasn't helped matters is the fact that Molly can go out for walks from this weekend, she has had two today and she is cream crackered.

Mollys cream crackered? I would be after two walks in one day😂  

Sounds like she's making herself very much at home. 

• Like 1

Work has continued on the Deltic and I have removed the raised cats whisker detail from the front of the cab, after looking at several photos I felt that this was a little heavy. I have also made a start on adding some of the missing detail in this area, I now have open up a location point for the screw couplings and add the pipework to finish this off, then I can make a start on fitting the windows which will be fixed in place after painting.

23533663208_853a4cce62_c.jpg

by John Leigh, on Flickr

• Like 1