Use your harpoons and tow cables! The classic AT-AT

1 hour ago, Deadman Disciple said:

Simply Amazing, the detail & weathering is great.

Is this the Bandai or Revell AT-AT & how tall does it stand?

Wayne.

The tags say so😉 Thanks!

:thumbsup: You've done a nice job on that - and reminded me that I don't yet have the mini Speeder & AT-ST combo :doh:

My only head scratcher is the Scout Walker on an out-rigger.  Looks like it could well get knocked off... might it be better to expand the whole base, or is it too late now? :)

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Mike said:

...reminded me that I don't yet have the mini Speeder & AT-ST combo...

This just turned up today for me Mike and it's tiny. I mean I know it is 1/144 scale but  I was genuinely surprised at the size of the box - that and the instructions are printed in the inside of the lid. 

Any my problems with the build of the little kit Habu12?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, The Chief Smeg said:

This just turned up today for me Mike and it's tiny. I mean I know it is 1/144 scale but  I was genuinely surprised at the size of the box - that and the instructions are printed in the inside of the lid. 

Any my problems with the build of the little kit Habu12?

Just what you stated, the fact that the instructions are printed on the box. Not that there's much to it, but kinda halfhearted by our friends at Bandai. Also, the only markings come on a sticker sheet, no water-slide decals. So all the markings were hand painted on. Just as well though, as the one complaint I consistently have about the Bandai kits are the decals. They just suck. 

Otherwise, no problems whatsoever. Same exquisite engineering.

• Like 1