This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

I would like to introduce you to a model that I ended two days ago. Jaguar is one of my favorite aircraft. Enjoy.

JAGUAR%20Gr.1%20Hasegawa_%201_zpspdcautq

JAGUAR%20Gr.1%20Hasegawa_%202_zpsj9rt401

JAGUAR%20Gr.1%20Hasegawa_%203_zpsoz3radr

JAGUAR%20Gr.1%20Hasegawa_%204_zpsuy3to0z

JAGUAR%20Gr.1%20Hasegawa_%205_zps8vl87n7

JAGUAR%20Gr.1%20Hasegawa_%206_zpsxwdzv6g

JAGUAR%20Gr.1%20Hasegawa_%207_zpsnanlggc

JAGUAR%20Gr.1%20Hasegawa_%209_zpscme8ra0

JAGUAR%20Gr.1%20Hasegawa_%2010_zps2zpswh

JAGUAR%20Gr.1%20Hasegawa_%2018_zps9ev47r

2 minutes ago, Fritag said:

Very neat, very pretty :)

Thanks.

That's a very fine looking Jaguar.

Nice job with the "baby 'chief". Mine needed quite a lot of sanding (and filler) to get the intakes flush with the upper wing. This kit is now used as a test bed for painting but I'm curious to know if you experienced the same or if it's another case of ***** on my part.

15 hours ago, PattheCat said:

Nice job with the "baby 'chief". Mine needed quite a lot of sanding (and filler) to get the intakes flush with the upper wing. This kit is now used as a test bed for painting but I'm curious to know if you experienced the same or if it's another case of ***** on my part.

When working these models there was a lot to priming and sanding,
but I'm still pleased with the final result. I'm still hobbyists and for me this is all still just a hobby and relaxation. Regards.

Lovely looking Jaguar - were Matra air to air missiles fitted on UK aircraft or have I camera angles deceived me? Are those the R550s?

**Edit: Sorry @Jovac I was asking out of curiosity rather than to obliquely criticise**

Edited by LostCosmonauts

A fine job right there!

Always liked the Jaguar for its sprightly looks, although I don't know a lot about the type.

You have really captured it perfectly in scale.

:goodjob:

Nice. I've always loved the Jaguar. Build the Hasegawa kit ages ago and have another in the stash waiting for me.

Looks good and the shark mouth is a bonus

rgds

A very smart looking Jaguar with a beautifully smooth finish.  I like 54 Squadron's markings.  Looks like you have a great view from your balcony too!

Very nice indeed... Love the scheme you chose. Cheers,

AGW..