This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Julien

RAM Models

I must admit that I have never ordered from RAM Models, but if this string of comments is a true reflection of their customer service (I'm sure it is), then I reckon the company will go out-of-business very soon. When people place an order for anything on-line now, they (justifiably) expect to receive it in days, NOT months.

RAM Models really need to improve, or - at the very least - keep people informed of any delays. 

Cheers. 

Chris.  

Edited by spruecutter96
Correcting a typo.

Hi all,

still nothing. Payment was authorised but never even taken. Looks like RAM models is truly dead. A shame because I know from a friend that that chap who ‘runs’ it still kicking but seemingly just cannot be bothered... 

Cheers,

WV908

12 hours ago, WV908 said:

Hi all,

still nothing. Payment was authorised but never even taken. Looks like RAM models is truly dead. A shame because I know from a friend that that chap who ‘runs’ it still kicking but seemingly just cannot be bothered... 

Cheers,

WV908

Yes quite sad, thanks for letting us know.

At least they never took your cash.

Julien

Small update, i had try to look at the site the last two months  but i am not able to connect to the database server ....

So finally it looks that they are out an not coming back...

cheers, Jan

On 13/03/2019 at 09:12, janneman36 said:

Small update, i had try to look at the site the last two months  but i am not able to connect to the database server ....

So finally it looks that they are out an not coming back...

cheers, Jan

Good, at least they cant take more peoples money

Sad to see this happen. I tried several ways to get in touch as some friends were looking for a business opportunity which would have been a great match. sadly it didn't happen and they've gone a different route.