Fokker Dr.I 1/48 Eduard + base

Hey guys, after pretty long time i m creating new WIP.. well, lets see if i ll have time for the updates :) 

I m going to build this Dr.I as a birthday gift for my Brother-in-law. He wanted it to be one of the full-red Richthofen´s machines, possibly with some base. Sooo lets give it a try :) 

So far i have started to work on the cockpit - added some details here and there (new construction on the cockpit "sidewalls", reinforced area on the cockpit floor and more) , made all new seat bulk, thinned the metal plate which ll be covering the nose later, created new padding there.. More to be done yet :) 

DSCN3078.jpg

DSCN3079.jpg

DSCN3081.jpg

DSCN3082.jpg

I have also made some fuel tank, added details on the ammo boxes, finished the engine, thinned the engine cover - all of these parts needs to be taken on photos yet :) 

Sooo, update later :) 

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to seeing the next update. From what you've shown so far this is going to be very nice indeed!

Ian 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, i m so sorry but the busy situation in my life did not allow me to make full WIP thread.. and also sadly i could not finish the base.. :( But the DR.1 is now finished :) 

011.jpg

012.jpg

More shots in RFI section ;)  

Have a nice day :) 

• Like 2