May the 4th be with you, always

I've been hiding in passive mode for a while but had to surface today. I know this is all over the net but I couldn't find it here.

Behold the Revell Imperial Star Destroyer!

https://www.revell.de/en/products/star-wars/star-wars-episode-iv-vi/id/06052.html?utm_campaign=Revell%2BNewsletter%2B04%25252F2017%2B%252528EN%252529&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Mailingliste-EN

Funnily enough it seems to have sold out everywhere, I haven't scraped enough pennies together for it yet anyway I just hope its not a limited run!

• Like 2

I am almost sure it was not yet shipped out by Revell - I saw it nowhere in stock. It is everywhere only on pre-order or not in stock. The Fine Molds Falcon, TIE and X-Wing are all still available somewhere. And as the prices did not drop as I hoped, I suppose they sell in numbers appropiate for the stock. I doubt the Star Destroyer would have sold so much more quickly. Still - I might be wrong... :lalala:

emodels had it stock for nearly an entire day before it went to out of stock, although that may very well have been human error to put it up for sale and not just pre-order like everywhere else. As for the speed of sale I think the WIP's of the Zvezda here and across the greater realmspace may have piqued the interest of many a modeller ;)

By all accounts it is a limited edition of 1200 kits hence most places have sold out!!

Whether Revell will do a non-limited edition version there is no news!!

• 11 months later...