- YAKOVLEV YAK 28 P - 1/48 - BOBCAT

- ThE Firebar is very fashionnable as it appears in those days.

- Here is mine. Mostly OOB; I wanted to built it with the long radome but it was missing  in my kit , losted ? I don't know II didn't pay attention wether it was in the kit or not

039_zps3ent7ore.jpg
038_zpsogre9glk.jpg
037_zpsewjj5h4u.jpg

036_zpsdscbtpow.jpg

035_zpslvfui4yu.jpg

034_zpsigk8tb0r.jpg

031_zps0ggakk5d.jpg

029_zpstxglfuib.jpg

023_zpsdpjgttsh.jpg

022_zpslslo2qfy.jpg

019_zpswzkynh6d.jpg

020_zpskomm5lip.jpg

- You can even see other Firebars practising over head

• Like 25

J.m  i see you went with the short radome in the end ,you've  achieved an  exellent finish which is to be commended, an all round top job ,lovely kit isnt it?

Ps is that the millau viaduct in the back ground, fantastic struture

Glynn

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hewy said:

J.m  i see you went with the short radome in the end ,you've  achieved an  exellent finish which is to be commended, an all round top job ,lovely kit isnt it?

Ps is that the millau viaduct in the back ground, fantastic struture

Glynn

- Hi Glynn

-I hope my contact will give me some news about the pointed radome he thought to be available soon, but if not I will stay with this radome which look rather good after all.

-  I think if I had followed the notice more closely the things could have been better, I experienced some issue with the matting of the engine nacelle to the wings, notheless it is a very enjoyable and interesting kit to built and finally the result is really nice

- The viaduct in the background is built over the river Correze valley on the motorway  A89 between Clermon-Ferrand and Brives; The photos are taken from this photospot 5km away from my home as it offers an unobstructed view with the necessary day lighting. This contribute to give my pics almost real life aspect.

• Like 1

Hello,IPMS19 - My full compliments to you on this fine build of the Firebar.The model displays your hallmark quality of expertise and is a superbly finished and displayed tribute to this awesome looking aircraft.It's a delight to see such a rare type on the Forum.Inspirational work as always.

😉👍 All the best,Paul.

superb work, the finish is really convincing. this must look awesome on the shelf :) As much as I would like one i suspect the cost of the kit would cause me to have to go and lie down for a bit....

well i was wrong - only 42 quid with postage. I am tempted sorely

Edited by Deon