TYPHOON FGR.4 - Revell 1/48

Really well done.  The subtle weathering looks just right and gives it that authentic look.  I agree about the Olimp resin - I have a Typhoon on the SOD due in part to the stuff!

Regards

Tim

Outstanding and takes me back to my time spent in Ellamy with 11Sqn who deployed before 3 Sqn, Looks good and i wish i could build as good

The nicest Typhoon I have seen, Beautiful, subtle weathering that just captures the feel of the Tiffie superbly, Great work.

ATB
Rick

All I can say is that this is one of best Typhoon i've seen. What a great attention to detail. The paintwork looks awesome same goes for the decals and weapons.

Very well done!

Evert

Really good looking kit one of the best Typhoons I have seen built up. (shame abut the 3(f) Squadron markings Though!)

An accuracy note for any future builds:The RAF has never used GBU 24,Also Typhoon does not carry the the RAF equivelant Paveway III(UK) weapon. should be Paveway II(UK) or Enhanced PW II(UK) or PW IV fitted. You have Put  RBF flags on the bomb station  pylons, Typhoon does not use pylon safety pins/ RBF flags on its pylons, it has a pylon safety switches instead.

Selwyn

• Like 2