1/32 Mistel I update 23-7-2017

Arniec

• 2 weeks later...

I have done some more work the last week. I have pictures, but no time jet to put them here. I hope to do that tomorrow.

The first thing I did was closing the fuselage and put the cockpit inside. Then I closed that up with the bottom fuselage plate and wing beams.  I also closed the wings. This was done last sunday.

Thursday I cleaned up the wings, where I did all the changes for a F bird as well. These were mated to the fuselage and also the stabilisors were done. So the time for painting is comming closer. Next week I will have a couple of mornings to build.

I am not shure if I make it to the finish. But I will try. I will finish the 109 first. so if I don't make it then at least the 109 will.

Cheers,

• Like 2

OK guys, here are some pictures.

Here are the side consoles of the finished cockpit.

IMG_4055

I forgot to take a picture of the finished instrument panel:doh:

Here is a picture after the fuselage is closed. The tub is still missing.

IMG_4056

Here you can see after the tub and the belly plate is placed. To get a good alignment I clamped it until it was dry.

IMG_4057

And here are the wings and stabilizors placed.

IMG_4060

IMG_4061

That is it for now. The main part for this week will be to get the flame aligned and the models ready for paint. Hopefully I can then start painting next week.

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec
  • Like 2

Did you see the post about this joint  35146299473_12474d9137_b.jpg35145554443_9642963f10_b by Alistair Pearce, on Flickr

on galgos'es  thread  britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235022498-revell-132-bf109g-6-jg300-red-8/

maybe worth some filler before the paint gets applied .

Rgds

Alistair

• Like 2

Ok guys here is after a week a update. I have done les than I wanted to do, but that is life.

Here are some pictures of the correcting of the cowling.

IMG_4062IMG_4063

I don't know what happend during the week but I lost a part of one of the flaps somewhere. So I have to made a new one from some plastic sheet.

Here is the rough version that still needs to be trimmed.

IMG_4064

And here a picture on the model when it is finished.

IMG_4066

And a picture of the 109 sofar.

IMG_4065

Today I have done the stakes on the 88. These are quite fiddely and you need to do a bit by yourself. 

IMG_4067IMG_4068

And after all is fitted and got everything in line.

IMG_4069

It now needs to dry before the 109 can be removed. O, I also made the rear stut from some bras tubing.

That is it for now. I don't think I will finish it in time, but I will still try to do the 109 before the finish. I still have two weeks.

Cheers,

• Like 7

nice work Arnold, she looks really impressive together, though you'd want to be careful you don't stab yourself with the 88! You could almost use her for darts!! :D

• Like 1

On 24 juli 2017 at 0:16 AM, trickyrich said:

nice work Arnold, she looks really impressive together, though you'd want to be careful you don't stab yourself with the 88! You could almost use her for darts!! :D

I think if you use it as a dart you will twist your arm/ wrist with it.;)

Cheers,

Ehhhhh, sory guys. This one isn't gonna make it to the finish.

I have had to many jobs around the house and to little time for modelling.

Cheers,