Alternative for Tamiya Panel Line Accent?

Starkiller

Hello

I have been trying to get a bottle of Tamiya Panel Line Accent brown or black here in the UK but with no luck. Is there an alternative to this for highlighting panel lines?

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Hello

I have been trying to get a bottle of Tamiya Panel Line Accent brown or black here in the UK but with no luck. Is there an alternative to this for highlighting panel lines?

Try here Starkiller they seem to have the full collection. A very resonble price as well.

Used the black recently and it is a top product. Also have AK but second best. It does not flow as well and is not so easily cleaned up.

The Tamiya has a very neat slim brush which makes things easy.

Strange I bought mine a month or two back At that time the UK market had plenty but it has dried up ha ha.

Laurie

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LaurieS said:

Try here Starkiller they seem to have the full collection. A very resonble price as well.

Used the black recently and it is a top product. Also have AK but second best. It does not flow as well and is not so easily cleaned up.

The Tamiya has a very neat slim brush which makes things easy.

Strange I bought mine a month or two back At that time the UK market had plenty but it has dried up ha ha.

Laurie

No link mate 👍🏿

would like to try the tamiya stuff myself...

7 hours ago, LaurieS said:

Nice and cheaper than the list price I was looking at but no stock. Thanks alot chaps

Edited by Starkiller

3 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Nice and cheaper than the list price I was looking at but no stock. Thanks alot chaps

Apologies I got a little mixed up not realising you started the thread Starkiller.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/?iid=231786060600&&&adgroupid=33676502101&rlsatarget=pla-270397406323&abcId=893836&adtype=pla&merchantid=7397704&poi=&googleloc=1006454&device=c&campaignid=707291931&crdt=0&chn=ps

OK try here. Bit more expensive.

Laurie