1/6 battle droid blaster

Hi all 

After a few drinks on Sunday I ordered an old AMT 1/6 battle droid and STAP kit, it was under £20 so its not to  bad. After thinking about it for a bit I quit like the idea of the battle droid on my desk at work, the STAP will go in the kit bash box.To display the droid he needs a blaster though and I dont think he comes with one, so my question is,

Is there a 1/6 blaster that would work  or a 1/6 scale real world gun that I could mod? I really dont want to scratch build one ( im not anywhere near that  good)

Thanks for any help.

Brian

PS.

I have seen the sideshow blaster on ebay and that out of the question at that price. 

Hi, Brian. 

I think that Dragon make 1/6 scale figures from various conflicts. Unfortunately, I have no idea if they do any small arms sets to go with these figures, but E-Bay would be a pretty good place to start.

Hope this is of some help to you.  

Chris. 

1 hour ago, spruecutter96 said:

Hi, Brian. 

I think that Dragon make 1/6 scale figures from various conflicts. Unfortunately, I have no idea if they do any small arms sets to go with these figures, but E-Bay would be a pretty good place to start.

Hope this is of some help to you.  

Chris. 

Hi Chris, I  have just been having a look on ebay and I can feel a special ops/ bounty hunter droid coming on. That or house maid droid with a tea tray and a pinny

Cheers Bran

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rockpopandchips said:

Hi Chris, I  have just been having a look on ebay and I can feel a special ops/ bounty hunter droid coming on. That or house maid droid with a tea tray and a pinny

Cheers Bran

Oh great- now my mind is wandering around Battle Droids dressed as Maids and Catholic School Girls...

I think a special Ops variant is a great idea- a wonderful starting point for creative alterations to turn that prissy skeleton into mean aggressive Ninja

• Like 1