ToRo Decals in UK?....

andym

ToRo are Polish.  Jadar Hobby in Warsaw carry what looks to be the whole range: 80-odd sets in stock.  This link should take you straight to the relevant page: http://www.jadarhobby.pl/toro-poland-m-33.html?page=2

I've dealt extensively with Jadar over several years and found them excellent and utterly reliable.  Their stock levels are live, unlike some other stores, and Polish Post don't take the mickey on shipping.  Poland is EU so no customs and VAT worries (yet!!!).

While you're on their site, take a look around: they do lots of good stuff and prices for european products, especially east european, are keen.  They are pretty much sole agents for Part etched products and Agama acrylic paints, both excellent, and have a range of own-brand products, formerly under the Armo brand.  They also have about the best stock range of RB Models barrels and other bits.

Point to note, currency fluctuations being what they are at the moment.  If you're going to buy a decent amount of stuff, check the comparative price in Zloty using Xe.com or similar.  I saved about 10%, £30 or so, on my last order just by switching currency from Euros.  OK, Visa stiffed me about £4 in fees but it was more than worth it.  But you can't PayPal from the UK in Zloty: cards only.  I found the same when I bought stuff from Hobby,dn,ua in Kiev at the same time: saved by paying by card in Grivna.