Britmodeller running slow?

20 minutes ago, stevej60 said:

Oh dear,apparently it's my wedding anniversary tomorrow it seems to have slipped my mind,I knew there was an important date in June but

thought it was just D-Day,now I really DO need to be someone else!

Give her a spare kit from your stash!

Problem solved.

No need to thank me, I offer this as a public service.

Trevor Molehusband  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, stevej60 said:

Oh dear,apparently it's my wedding anniversary tomorrow it seems to have slipped my mind,I knew there was an important date in June but

thought it was just D-Day,now I really DO need to be someone else!

my thoughts are with you

• Like 1

Get to the local Petrol Station now, buy some flowers, tomorrow morning blame Royal Mail for failure to deliver from Amazon/E Bay etc, get on line and order something, anything !!!

• Like 1

Thank's for the suggestions folk's problem solved,I feigned a fall down the stair's and amnesia I now believe myself to be a small

village in Cambridgeshire with magnificent view's of the Nene valley!

• Like 12

5 hours ago, stevej60 said:

Thank's for the suggestions folk's problem solved,I feigned a fall down the stair's and amnesia I now believe myself to be a small

village in Cambridgeshire with magnificent view's of the Nene valley!

Sounds like a plan Baldrick would've thought up...

Edited by Vince1159

7 hours ago, Beardie said:

Tried that one, it doesn't work. You may think it has but you will know better soon enough :D

Your problem Beardie, is that you are Scottish and even with amazing eyesight I very much doubt you would see the Nene valley from up there.

Try Spayside next time. I believe some of the views (especially of the distilleries) are very agreeable.

Trevor Chalmers

• Like 2

I so wanted to be able to close this down, but as usual it doesn't look like their words mean anything. :dull:

Despite yesterday's grand pronouncement that they're going to treat Britmodeller like any other forum, all that's happened is that they've taken down one particularly heinous thread (too late, the evidence has been gathered) and moved the "non-modelling chat" area that was the source of most of the hatred and venom, into a members only area.  Then they banned my home IP address so that I couldn't look at the site anymore, which begs the following question.  If I have never been on their forum, never joined up, then how did they obtain my IP address?  I think I know the answer to that, and I think the answer involves them knowing a great deal more about our membership's IP addresses and personal details too, but I'm checking with our lawyer @JohnT whether I can relate it to you at this stage.  It's a doozy, and beggars belief.

The gathering of evidence continues unabated.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

We just crash again ??

Error 503

durn it, I missed it

I went off and did some modelling

Mike; if they are harvesting members details without said members knowing or agreeing that too is a criminal offence reportable to the police

5 minutes ago, Black Knight said:

Mike; if they are harvesting members details without said members knowing or agreeing that too is a criminal offence reportable to the police

...which is why I'm seeking John's approval before going any further.  If any of you have had an invite seemingly out of the blue to join their group however, I'd love to hear from you :)

I'd also like to hear from any of you that have received messages either on here or elsewhere, where my evilness is expounded in detail, as there will be a lot of libellous and/or defamatory material contained therein.

Mike I suspect that any of us who have stated support for you in here will not be receiving invitations

I bet most of us just want to get on with modelling in our own on-line community, why the hell these people can't just sod off I don't know

I have not approved of some mod decisions which resulted in us losing prominent members but this is YOUR place not mine

I have decided to stand by BM because I feel at home here

I have seen some other modelling places , including them but I wouldn't know how to go about finding somewhere else to chat, work and banter like Britmodeller

This is my home and I do not need to go elsewhere, I hope I never do

• Like 8

Just now, Eric Mc said:

I've not been invited to join anything - I feel left out.

How about I invite you to stay here?  Will that do? :)

• Like 1