All the different Nashorns

scottbowsher

Hi everyone,

I've been thinking of doing a Nashorn build in 1:35 scale and after doing research I've found a few companies that make them. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to which kit to get.

I know that Tamiya, Dragon and AFV Club all produce them but I was wondering if there were any more and which one is the most realistic.

Thanks,

Scott

The three brands you listed are the three to choose from - I'm not aware of any other players.    Note too, Dragon has several different boxings, and if you go that route, grab  the 3 in 1 kit.

If track sag is a detail to consider as realistic, then go with the Dragon kit just mentioned, as Tamiya is vinyl. 

One detail I've seen mentioned that is incorrect for both brands (perhaps even all three makers), are is the ammo boxes.  See detail discussion here:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/47207/thread/1465817116

regards,

Jack

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JackG said:

The three brands you listed are the three to choose from - I'm not aware of any other players.    Note too, Dragon has several different boxings, and if you go that route, grab  the 3 in 1 kit.

If track sag is a detail to consider as realistic, then go with the Dragon kit just mentioned, as Tamiya is vinyl. 

One detail I've seen mentioned that is incorrect for both brands (perhaps even all three makers), are is the ammo boxes.  See detail discussion here:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/47207/thread/1465817116

regards,

Jack

Thanks a lot, that's very helpful :D