Welcome and Rules

I am exited and a bit nervous as it is the first time I am hosting a GB :D But hey, what can go wrong? :hmmm:

Duration00:01 GMT Saturday 29th April to 23:59 GMT Sunday 3rd September.

Host:       Basilisk

Looking through previous GB welcome and rules, these are the one everyone is listing, so here we go:

#1 - The subject of your chosen model has/had to be build/t in a country which were part of the former Soviet Union and which isn't fictional.

Soviet_Union_Administrative_Divisions_19

#2 - The model kit and any aftermarket components can be of any scale or build material but no die-cast models.

#3 – All models must be less than 25% complete at the start of the build. If in doubt, please ask me.

#4 - All builds must have a WIP thread showing progress, models cannot go into the gallery unless there is a build thread for them. If you are building two or more similar models or there is a strong link between the subjects, then they may be combined in the same thread.

#5 - No buying/wanted or selling in the GB please. There is a buying and selling section in Britmodeller for this!

#6 - There may be a poll to vote for your favourite build at the end of the GB.

#7 - Please be polite and constrictive with your comments to member’s build. “rivet counters” are welcome (hey, I am a mega “rivet counter”) as long as you keep it your business.

#8 - Please do not leave comments in the Gallery thread but rather put them in the relevant subject thread.

Well, that wasn't too hard. With so many subject and colour scheme possibilities, I am sure we will see lots of exiting builds in this GB. I hope all will enjoy there builds and having a wonderful time doing so.

Cheers, Peter

Edited by Basilisk