1 hour ago, Borgao said:

.....TAP is to receive 4 A330 from Air Singapure to substitute the aging A340´s....

Ah, hence the RR engine nacelles in the drawing. Looking forward to seeing these aircraft. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/04/2017 at 4:42 PM, Borgao said:

Beautifull model....congrats.

Just a sneak peek of whats coming to TAP in the near future.

Get your models ready......

TAP%20Retro_zpsxnmopto6.jpg

I am working on the decal right now :)

Hi Chris.

Superb model of a most graceful aircraft.  When I saw your model it took me back in time, so I got out my photo albums and found a B/W picture that I had taken in mid 1957 of a sister aircraft to yours, CS-TLD running up its engines outside the Queens Building at London Airport..  Thank you.

Robin.  

Absolutely stunning job! I want to finish my Connie in the same livery but for CS-TLC (the first official flight to land on Madeira's new Santa Catarina airport in 1964). If it comes out half as nice as yours I will be a happy bunny. What does the underside of the wings look like? Is the light grey color around the engines repeated on the underside?

Regards

Håkan

Just now, Håkan said:

Absolutely stunning job! I want to finish my Connie in the same livery but for CS-TLC (the first official flight to land on Madeira's new Santa Catarina airport in 1964). If it comes out half as nice as yours I will be a happy bunny. What does the underside of the wings look like? Is the light grey color around the engines repeated on the underside?

Regards

Håkan

I couldn't find an underside photo of a TAP Connie so I assumed the light grey would have carried on around the engines and wings aft of the engines. Your guess is as good as mine as to whether the outer wing grey areas are on the underside as well!