1/9 Halcyon Cyberdyne Systems Model 101 T800 Terminator

This has been a quick build, I decided to put it together then paint it, so here it is unpainted. I don't care much for the beam rifle, I may look in my spare box for a replacement, I added smd's for the iris lighting and yes I know they are way too bright at the moment. But once it's primed and painted I will only show a small amount of light which should look fine. "I'll be back!"

A6jau6d.jpg
2xNtWbP.jpg
rsAJS5b.jpg
gkrZX5G.jpg
uvg1RLs.jpg
K7SUhhX.jpg
ZsFhRVT.jpg
p0c2t8b.jpg

Edited by Lee Chambers
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, SMD70 said:

Looking great!

One question though... his left and right feet seem swapped in the photos... big toes on the outside?

Oops !!! LOL,yes you are right well spotted that man,i new the feet looked odd last night,but i blame the instructions[or was it the Cognac i slipped in my cola]

Any duly noted and it's been corrected thanks!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nheather said:

Nice model.

If it were me I would tone the LEDs down, experimenting with different voltages or adding resistors to get them down to a subtle glow.

Cheers,

Nigel

Thanks Nigel,but the lighting will be addressed as i said in the text i intend to tone it down when the model is almost finished.

Hi guys, here is a double work in progress update post showing the Terminator looking all mean in black LOL! This is in preparation for AK polished aluminium to be sprayed on which should give a very shiny chrome look. The second work in progress update shows that the Terminator had a coat of AK Extreme Metal polished Aluminium over a high gloss black base, seems pretty durable, although it took a few hours to dry but very pleased with the results. I added a small amount of dark dirt wash onto a few areas including my added Kevlar wiring harness, made from some decorative wrapping cord. I will be toning down the lighting a touch and posting my final reveal later this week.

lIbzKC5.jpg
ROGjuFI.jpg
NgpLnDL.jpg
cgv5itv.jpg
Pa2xrFg.jpg
fnrRGZE.jpg
52Oa9bg.jpg
rGKUoda.jpg
mHd7WSG.jpg
GwkoXQP.jpg
qTpgY5d.jpg
CcgFQF1.jpg