British Airways 787-8 To New Orleans

In honor of British Airways starting a non-stop flight to New Orleans again, I want to build a model of the first 787 to come to my hometown. It's expected to land today at around 7:15pm or 1915 in 24 military time. The problem is I can't find the registration number for the aircraft flying the route and I'm in Ohio for work so I can't drive to New Orleans to planespot the landing. If anyone in here could help me get the aircraft registration it would be greatly appreciated. The London-New Orleans flight number is BA225. Thanks in advance everyone. 

• Like 1

The first flight from LHR-MSY went out on the 27th March operated by registration G-ZBJE.

I work for BA as cabin crew and the internal news release pictures definitely show it as G-ZBJE.

Stephen (Looking forward to going there)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stephen said:

The first flight from LHR-MSY went out on the 27th March operated by registration G-ZBJE.

I work for BA as cabin crew and the internal news release pictures definitely show it as G-ZBJE.

Stephen (Looking forward to going there)

I live about 45 miles southwest of New Orleans so I will definitely be making a plane spotting trip to watch one of the flights land. I'm excited that we're starting to get bigger planes over here. If you ever get a day or two in New Orleans let me know and we can meet up to planespot and drink a beer or two at one of the bars on Burbon St. 

• Like 1

Looking forward to see your build!!

I bought the Zvezda kit together with decals for a BA 787 a while ago...to build BJF as that was one of the airframes we had our training at back in 2014.

Alex

2014-09-25%204_zpszramghze.jpg

2014-09-25%206_zpswdjbarte.jpg

2014-09-24%2012_zpsqwsfje8r.jpg

2014-09-24%2017_zps8wcgry5y.jpg

Edited by coneheadff
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, T.Moore1521 said:

I live about 45 miles southwest of New Orleans so I will definitely be making a plane spotting trip to watch one of the flights land. I'm excited that we're starting to get bigger planes over here. If you ever get a day or two in New Orleans let me know and we can meet up to planespot and drink a beer or two at one of the bars on Burbon St. 

Will do!

8 hours ago, coneheadff said:

Looking forward to see your build!!

I bought the Zvezda kit together with decals for a BA 787 a while ago...to build BJF as that was one of the airframes we had our training at back in 2014.

Alex

2014-09-25%204_zpszramghze.jpg

2014-09-25%206_zpswdjbarte.jpg

2014-09-24%2012_zpsqwsfje8r.jpg

2014-09-24%2017_zps8wcgry5y.jpg

I have anEmirates 777-300er to finish putting the decals on before I start the BA788 but it shouldn't take to long to put the decals on it. 

• Like 1