1/48 Hobby Boss FB-111 Aardvark Finished 30-6-2017

Arniec

2 hours ago, trickyrich said:

Well done Arnold, congrates on finishing. For some reason Photobucket has decided to have a hissy fit and I cannot see any of you're photos (actually it's the same for quite a few other post, think ot's a cunning plan to get money out of you!!) so for the moment I'll have to take you word for it.

I don't think you're the only one that has found this build a bit of a struggle, I for one have found it quite tuff, HB's model hasn't helped a bit!!

Well I'm glad you could join the build, even though it was hard I hope you had some fun.

If you clcik on the PB pictures tou go dirrect to PB for the picture. It is not ideal but you will have to do with  it for the moment.

I am not gona pay $ 399,- for my pictures. I will see if I can put them elsewhere. But at the moment i don't have the time for it.

Sorry

Cheers, Arnold

Well, I have made a new account with Flickr. I will try to get my last photos onto there.

The only problem is I have no idea how it works. We will see if I manage.

Cheers,

• Like 1

thats good to here, you and probably thousands are having to learn how to use new image software....what a pain in the ar#e!

At least now you have a week to sort it all out. I will not start any poll until everyone in the gallery has managed to sort out all the issues.

Looking forward to seeing your beast.

• Like 1

I have managed to redo the last pictures here and in the galery. I leave the rest alone and hope that PB will change their policy.

Cheers,

• Like 1

Well done Arnold, forgetting about the HB rubbish you've produced a beautifully finished model as usual!

It's so different to see an F-111 with the grey undersides, she looks great.

Thanks for joining the build it was great to have you along as usual.

• Like 1

Looks great Arnold and nice to see a different finish. Seems to be common theme between the HB builders "I'm glad it's finished", amen!

Murray

• Like 1

7 hours ago, trickyrich said:

Well done Arnold, forgetting about the HB rubbish you've produced a beautifully finished model as usual!

It's so different to see an F-111 with the grey undersides, she looks great.

Thanks for joining the build it was great to have you along as usual.

Thanxs Rich. The first thought was to do it in the dark vark scheme, I already had the paint for it.

But I couldn't find any decals so I went for the decals out of the kit.

6 hours ago, Muzz said:

Looks great Arnold and nice to see a different finish. Seems to be common theme between the HB builders "I'm glad it's finished", amen!

Murray

Thanxs Murray. As I said to Rich I hoped to do a dark vark one. I wish there were more resin parts for this model to spreus it up a bit.

If there were only some decent exhaust pipes and a cockpit from aires. That would already make it better.

Cheers,