Airfix 1/72 Messerschmitt Bf109G-6

Finished my Airfix 1/72 Messerschmitt Bf109G-6. Built OOB with the addition of the CMK resin and PE cockpit set and Xtradecal swastikas. Airbrushed with Tamiya acrylics and fine details brush painted with Tamiya acrylics. Finished as kit decal option A to represent the aircraft flown by Ofw. Alfred Surau, 9./JG3, Bad Wörishofen, Germany, September 1943.
All in all a good, but basic, kit that was easy and fun to build which I'm happy with especially as it's only my second airbrushed kit.

Regards,

Andrew

20170326_174827

20170326_174843

20170326_174903

20170326_175024

20170303_120344

20170303_120352

Edited by petrichorAM84
  • Like 17

That is lovely Mr AM84. A neat job for a second spray job, and your trigger control to do the spinner spiral is something to wonder! heh heh!

The resin cockpit is a work of art and really boosts that now elderly kit. Definitely a keeper.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Horatio Gruntfuttock said:

That is lovely Mr AM84. A neat job for a second spray job, and your trigger control to do the spinner spiral is something to wonder! heh heh!

The resin cockpit is a work of art and really boosts that now elderly kit. Definitely a keeper.

Thanks for the comment my friend however as much as I would love to take credit for the spinner my airbrush skills are not that good, it's a decal haha ;-)

Regards,

Andrew

Edited by petrichorAM84
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mark4700 said:

Very impressive. I've just started airbrushing kits, it takes a bit of getting used to. You seem to have mastered it quickly. 

Thanks Mark!

I've taking to airbrushing easier than I thought I would though obviously I have plenty of room for improvement and many more skills and techniques to learn :-)

Regards,

Andrew