Post war 10" 1/72 scale RAF/RN Serial decals query

perdu

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help

I have discovered (too late) that the ROYAL NAVY marks on the sides of Wasp tail booms are in 10" script, but none of the letter sheets I have include ten inchers, I have lots of 8" or 12" from Almarks, Modeldecals and Xtradecals but no sign anywhere of ten inch markings

Being a Wasp of course means there are no aftermarket ones available (until Colin's Freightdog Wasp takes us by storm, it will believe me, Ive seen the mould buck castings) could anyone point me in the right direction please?

My eyes are not good enough to hand paint them but the obvious thing of getting stencils might do if you can point me thusly

H E L P 

Just realised l got the question wrong, sorry.

Robert

Edited by Robert
Should have read the question properly

Hi Robert, if that is the one with white and black 4 and 8 inch ones its the one I have anyway but thank you for the offer

Its the missing link in the UK serials world I think

Thanks anyway

b

Yes I've looked at that possibility, so far I can't find six inch in 48th scale either

It looks as if I'm going to have to try printing the side legends in WORD, I need RAF/RN style letters 0.13888888" high

I've no chance of printing white so it'll have to be modern(er) lo-viz black letters

Oh well thanks for thinking about it for me

Cheers

Cheers POP I did know that

Good to have what I knew as a " vague memory" from an other life  confirmed, appreciate you helping ta

In that other life my favourite steel rule had 12ths on one scale and sixteenths and thirty tooths on the other

It came from the printer's shop

Thank you for that, Lynx was a sort of peripheral guess I had too

I'll try to follow up on these leads, I have a decal-less Lynx in the cupboard too

:)

modartdec

Looking into that next cheers