This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Shalako

Damaged Item

Hi All,

I would like to report a complaint regarding my latest purchase from Hannants.

The items I had ordered were decals' sheets and etched detail sets. All these items were crumpled but, most importantly, one etched detail set was damaged, as you can see in the photo.

DSCN6664_zpsbdlpfrua.jpg

I don't know if anyone else has experienced something similar but, for me this is the first time.

I would like someone from Hannants to give me a valid answer on this matter and how we can rectify it.

Thank you for your time and attention.

First port of call would be to email Hannants direct with your order number and the photo if you can attach it.

I have send them an email (sales@hannants.co.uk) with the photo attached but, still no reply.

If you get no joy, a public message on Facebook seems to be a good way of complaining these days. :shrug:

Do not mess about. Send it back. Ask them for a new order and also your postage for sending the item back.

Also make sure you do not pay postage again on the new order.

Also sometimes emails get shunted , it appears for no reason at all, into the SPAM folder and nobody bothers to check.

Think after a no reply to an email ring them is the best next option. After all you get there in seconds and probably sort

the problem in a minute.

Laurie

Just to keep you updated about this matter.

I had send today a second email to Hannants and I got a reply.

They informed me that they got my first email (so, writing Damaged Item and your order's number is not recognised as spam email. Good to know) late last night and that they will inform me on how we're going to proceed with this matter.

32 minutes ago, Shalako said:

Just to keep you updated about this matter.

I had send today a second email to Hannants and I got a reply.

They informed me that they got my first email (so, writing Damaged Item and your order's number is not recognised as spam email. Good to know) late last night and that they will inform me on how we're going to proceed with this matter.

The point here is when did you send the email and how long for them to reply.

Just dealing with a complaint and the Planning Office replied with in hours say it would

take a little time to investigate. That he would get back as soon as possible.

That is the best way of communication.Otherwise you are left wondering if people are

dealing with your item.

Laurie

Just add that not been impressed with Hannants customer service. Not bad but not super slick.

Emodels are very good. Scale Model Shop are super fast both in replies and fast tracking goods.

SMS less than 24 hours to Jersey.

Interesting that both Emodelss and SMS do a "how was our service"

Edited by LaurieS