G-taste - Shoko Okazato

Crayons

Have admit, my eyes are getting old. Got myself a magnifying techno thingy-ma-jigger. Yes that is the correct technical term for us Luddite types. Sorted out the eyes, now that I could see the mistakes.

Hair is almost done. I never want to see this part design break up again.

Edited by Crayons

• 11 months later...

Well, it has been almost a year since I put this kit away to focus on RL stuff, but, work is back underway. The hair has finally been finished, well almost, a few tweaks yet to be done, namely the hair piece on her shoulder. I have heated and readjusted that piece several times so that it lays flat against her arm and each time it just slowly goes back to the position you can see in the photos. Not sure why, or even how I can stop it from doing it. But given how over this figure I am, I think I will just leave it as it is.

To those of you that were following along, I apologize for the lengthy delay in updates.

DSC_8535_zpsn4fdr11e.jpg

DSC_8534_zpsqmwwhasq.jpg

• Like 3

The hair looks fine to me in the photos, I suppose you could risk a tiny dot of CA to hold it against the shoulder, but it might well pull away and then you'd be left with a scar. Maybe better safe than sorry?

Cheers,

Will

1 hour ago, Will Vale said:

The hair looks fine to me in the photos, I suppose you could risk a tiny dot of CA to hold it against the shoulder, but it might well pull away and then you'd be left with a scar. Maybe better safe than sorry?

Cheers,

Will

I think you're right Will, might be better to just leave it as it is.

• 2 weeks later...

Having read through your thread from the beginning I feel compelled to say how wonderful, despite all the set-backs, your finished figure looks. The hair looks fine, as if a slight breeze is playing through it, adding life to the subject. :goodjob: