Unexplained activity

8 hours ago, Eric Mc said:

Most people use a telescope. If the mirror isn't big enough, maybe you could try using a refractor.

For some reason, I just remembered I need to get a colonoscopy done this year. Funny what pops into your head sometimes.....

On 20/03/2017 at 8:10 AM, Black Knight said:

The chance of anything coming from Mars are a million to one.......................

Hmph! Ask Ziggy Stardust about the Spiders...

23 hours ago, Paul Bradley said:

For some reason, I just remembered I need to get a colonoscopy done this year. Funny what pops into your head sometimes.....

My wife was obliged to undergo this ignominy a few years ago; she said there was no problem with the little camera thingy -the sound crew was another matter, especially the guy with the boom mike. :tmi:

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, AngstROM said:

My wife was obliged to undergo this ignominy a few years ago; she said there was no problem with the little camera thingy -the sound crew was another matter, especially the guy with the boom mike. :tmi:

My first time through, I remember hazily watching TV on the monitor above the bed and apparently I said, "Could you please change channels, I hate watching medical shows....."

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Paul Bradley said:

My first time through, I remember hazily watching TV on the monitor above the bed and apparently I said, "Could you please change channels, I hate watching medical shows....."

Yeah, that would be a medical drama too far for me! "Of course, you should NEVAH watch your own work, Dahling! I remember Larry Olivier told me once...(etc)"