F-16A Tigermeet 1991, Hasegawa 1/48

Hi guys here is my Hasegawa F-16 from the Royal Netherlands Airforce as it participated in the NATO Tigermeet held at Fairford in 1991. I have build it for the F-16 STGB here at Britmodeller. Hope you like it.

NATO Tigermeet 1991 Fairford UK

F-16A Royal Netherlands Airforce 313 squadron

Hasegawa 1/48 kit with Quickboost ejection seat, wheel doors, Aires exhaust nozzle, and from Master the pitot tube, AOA probes and static dischargers.

Build thread can be found here

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg1k0.jpg1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

1k0.jpg

Erik

• Like 42

This isn't one of my favourite aircraft, but I like your model. Your work on the intake blank and the exhaust is exceptional, well done sir!

• Like 1

Hello,Erik - Your magnificent build of this 'F-16' has brought back happy memories of seeing this aircraft at RIAT Fairford.

I love the quality and detail of the painting and finishing work together with the little details like the ornate intake cover and central tank.

A vivacious 'Viper' indeed!

😉👍 All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

Thanks to all!

@mcdonnell

nice to read you remember this aircraft! In fact there were 2 F-16's with the same tiger tail, J-004 was the other one. I remember them taking off as a pair at Twenthe airbase when I was 9 years old, from then on always had a thing with them.

Erik

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Very late to this particular party, however, really like this Viper. I remember seeing it 'in person' at a couple of shows through the '91 season. Very nice build, Erik.

Ian.

Edited by Ian
  • Thanks 1