James Nicolson VC and his 'Red Devil'

Dances With Wolves

Hi folks.

More than once in going on the six decades I've been kicking around, I've been described as 'a frustrated journalist'. Fair comment I guess and as that love of investigation and writing fits well with a passion for uniting bits of plastic, metal and resin, I've decided to kick off a modelling blog. I really dislike the term 'blog'; whoever coined it could've come up with something infinitely loss prosaic, that suggests more a nasal blockage than a personal journal but there we are.

The inaugural article covers a subject that assumed unexpected importance just two short years ago - the revelation that Nick's Hurricane wore a 'Red Devil' artwork when he was shot down on August 16, 1940. You're cordially invited to re-trace those steps and the many twists and turns along the way:

Apologies - link withdrawn.

Steve :-)     

Edited by Dances With Wolves

2 hours ago, Dances With Wolves said:

Hi folks.

More than once in going on the six decades I've been kicking around, I've been described as 'a frustrated journalist'. Fair comment I guess and as that love of investigation and writing fits well with a passion for uniting bits of plastic, metal and resin, I've decided to kick off a modelling blog. I really dislike the term 'blog'; whoever coined it could've come up with something infinitely loss prosaic, that suggests more a nasal blockage than a personal journal but there we are.

The inaugural article covers a subject that assumed unexpected importance just two short years ago - the revelation that Nick's Hurricane wore a 'Red Devil' artwork when he was shot down on August 16, 1940. You're cordially invited to re-trace those steps and the many twists and turns along the way.

Bad Wolf Modelling - Kits, Bits and Wobbly Wits 

TTFN

Steve :-)     

You might like to take a look here before posting a link to your blog.

• Like 1