Alternate steering 1/50Truck Cabs

G.E.SAUNDERS

hi  All,

came across this  eBay Site yesterday,   tonytrooper  (UK ) have bought from this eBay Site before excellent Seller !

They have added to their inventry  1/50 Alternate steering  Truck  Cabs for Scania ,Volvo , Mercedes and DAF

now........ I should be able to make a Scania PB Irizar  INSIGHT VACATSHUNS Greek Tour Coach.

The unfortunate thing for me was .....I only became interested in Buses / Coaches after returnin' from theTrip in 2014

.....and did'nt take a snap of the  Greek Tour Coach or the U.K. National Express  Coaches we travelled in.

The UK Buses /Coaches are well catered for on  Flicka .etc .

cheery mumbas !

Geoff

F.T.G. 3156