Catching Pictures in the Air

14 minutes ago, perdu said:

Have you seen what has crawled under the bed?

That's one room I'm staying out of

Any more scrumpy over there?

Don't tell me it was TonyT and one of the bellydancers.....

Ian

• Like 3

1 hour ago, limeypilot said:

Well, that one went down like a lead balloon, thanks Hendie!

s'probably a bit esoteric for the type of folks that hang out here in this thread.  An elephant joke would probable have gone down better

• Like 5

You could put on King Crimson's 'Elephant Talk' as background music, LOUD! That would drown out the elephant jokes (I can't recall ever hearing a funny one, but that's probably just me...). Not that the Crimson were ever party music, as such.

• Like 2

A bit cheesed off really Alex, you're good company it's true but where did the others go?

I heard that some of the ladies were about to jump ship because 'too many married chaps" but for the band to go as well, frankly I rate that pretty rank

The Martian decides summer on ring five of Saturn is best, didn't even leave any cheese nibbles

And the RN has pottered off as well

Ah heck, I'm ravenous, Chuck another steak on the barbie mate

• Like 3

I'm still here, just been a little quiet while munching those excellent hotdogs. I'll have to take my leave for a while though due to recurrent training. I'll bring some more beers on my return!

Ian

Edited by limeypilot
  • Like 2

I was walking past and heard a noise and came in to investigate. I think you need a few bin bags to clear up the mess.

And who painted the bath heliotrope?

Trevor

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ex-FAAWAFU said:

The RN never leaves a run ashore early; wash your mouth out, Bill

My cap badge reads "Who Drinks Wins" and when I turned around at the bar all I could see were the soles of the shoes of some horizontal bods

What happened Crisp, had you popped out to 'ease springs'

Oh, the bath?

Wasn't me, I don't take my airbrush on a pub crawl.

Best drinking flip-flops and a half tidy tee shirt 

Ian bring some binbags when you come back, Max wants to remove those goat hairs from the sofa

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Ex-FAAWAFU said:

What RLM number was heliotrope, anyway?

I thought a heliotrope was some kind of navigational device....

Sorry  I went AWOL Bill, went out for some air & got cornered by the chickens - bleedin' monsters they are, had to wait for :dinosaur: to come rescue me...!!

• Like 6

Hey Tony just out of interest, as I've had a few people enquire, what is the exact type of carpet you have in the lounge and wallpaper in the hall way, plus the exact colour match for the paint. Nothing to worry about honest... just that quite a few of us have expressed interest and wondered where we could purchase copies for replacements for use in our homes cos they look so good after some prisoners on day release local community volunteers popped by and urm...nothing to worry about...oi Bill is that the neighbours at the door again...oh it's the police this time..oh..er..yeh Tony they're on a neighbourhood watch visit...got a go...nothing to worry about honest...tell Mrs Baron everything is okay...

• Like 8

Melisa has been showing me her Baclavas.

Lovely they are, really tasty for a quick nibble.

A bit later I'm going to tuck into her pilaf :).

Does anyone know where I might find some yoghurt?

💃.

T

• Like 4