1/48 Bf 109E-7 Trop

Hi,

Presenting my Eduard Weekend Bf 109E-7 Trop, the well known "Black Eight". It's very nice kit for the value, only added gunsight from Quickboost, Eduard seatbelts and RB metal barrels. Painted with Gunze and Lifecolor acrylics, weathered with AK washes and pigments. I will add a base later :)

100_7436.jpg

100_7437.jpg

100_7438.jpg

100_7439.jpg

Thanks!

• Like 44

very nice 109 , always fancied the Eduard 1/32 109E Trop . :goodjob:

Guy

• 2 weeks later...
On Tuesday, March 07, 2017 at 9:03 PM, Doug Rogers said:

Great model Venelin, always liked this scheme ever since I went to the Imperial War Museum as a kid and bought this book from their bookstore;

512odSItjKL._SX323_BO1204203200__zpsqcmp

OT question but is that the same author as the novel Cyborg (basis for the TV show The Six Million Dollar Man)?

Venelin, beautifully done model!

DennisTheBear

Edited by DennisTheBear

• 3 months later...

It's a great kit and an exceptional quality demonstration of what can be achieved. Well done! I particularly like the controlled weathering/staining where I often have a problem. I made an old control line model with exactly these markings probably 50 years ago now (yes that phots been around longer than I have), must have been a pre-cut kit of 1:24 or slightly larger scale. It almost looked as good as yours but got lost amid the various house moves between then and now.

Paul

I like the base. It is simple and effective in placing this warbird in proper context. Well done.           Bob H.