Air Graphics programme-catalog 2017-2018

Homebee

No less ambitious I should say (except the scale... mrgreen-161d.gif). 

Source: https://www.facebook.com/airgraphicmodels/

- ref. AC001 - Boeing CH-47D Chinook - engine sand filters

- ref. AC002 - Boeing F/A-18E/F Super Hornet - seamless air intakes

- ref. AC003 - McDD F/A-18A/B/C/D Hornet - seamless air intakes

- ref. AC004 - Agusta Westland Merlin -  folding rotor blades

- ref. AC005 - BAe Hawk - Aden gun pod

- ref. AC006 - BAe Hawk - air brake & housing

- ref. AC006 - BAe Hawk - dropped wing flaps

- ref. AC007 - McDD Phantom FGR.1/.2 - EMI reco pod

- ref. AC008 - McDD Phantom FGR.1/.2 - gun pod

- ref. AC012 - MAermacchi MB-326 - dropped wing flaps

- ref. AC013 - Panavia Tornado - wing glove seals

- ref. AC014 - SUU-20 practice bomb dispensers

- ref. AC028 - CBLS-100 practice bomb dispensers

- ref. AC029 - Orpheus 3750 recce pod

- ref. AC030 - Hunting JP-233 runway denial weapons pod

- ref. AC031 - Raphaël TH recce pod (Mirage F-1CR)

- ref. AIR72-001 - HP Victor B.1, B.1A & B.2 - decals

- ref. AIR72-002 - Operation Enduring Freedom - Part.1 - decals

- ref. AIR72-0?? - Thunder over the PAX - USN Test Pilot School - Part.1 - decals

- ref. AIR72-0?? - HMS Eagle 1945-1960 - Part. 1 - decals

- ref. AIRC72-001 - Westland Lynx AH.1GT AAC - upd set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - Westland Lynx AH.7 AAC - upd set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - Westland Lynx AH.9A AAC - conv set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - Westland Gazelle AH.1 AAC - upd set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - Westland Wasp HAS.1 - conv set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - Sikorsky MR-60R Royal Australian Navy - conv & upd set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - Sikorsky HH-60J Jayhawk USCG - conv & upd set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - Sikorsky MR-60R Royal Australian Navy - conv & upd set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - SEPECAT Jaguar IS Indian Air Force - full upd set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - NHIndustries MRH-90 Australian Defence Forces - conv & upd set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - Eurocopter AS.565 Panther Aeronavale - conv & full upd set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - Eurocopter AS.365N-3 Dolphin AAC - full upd set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - Eurocopter AS.365N-2 Dauphin Royal navy - full upd set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - Eurocopter HH.65C Dolphin USCG - full upd set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - AW Merlin HC.3 RA - upd set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - AW Merlin HC.4 RN - conv set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - Agusta A109A Hirundo AAC - conv set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - Kaman SH-2G Super Seasprite RNZN & RAN - conv set

- ref. AIRC72-0?? - Westland Puma HC.Mk.2 RAF - conv set

- ref. AIRS72-0?? - Range Rover TACR2 - full resin kit

- ref. AIRS72-0?? - Schopf F59 tow tractor - full resin kit

- ref. AIRS72-0?? - Schopf F70 tow tractor - full resin kit

- ref. AIRS72-0?? - Hallam HE50 tow tractor - full resin kit

- ref. AIRS72-0?? - Schops carrier tow tug - full resin kit

- ref. AIRS72-0?? - Schopf FM70AB tow tractor - full resin kit

- ref. AIRS72-0?? - Toyota TD25 aircraft tug RAAF/RAN - full resin kit

- ref. AIRS72-0?? - Bristol Bloodhound Mk.2 - full resin kit

- ref. AIRS72-0?? - Leyland Hippo Mk.II/.III refueller RN/RAF - full resin kit

- ref. AIRV72-0?? - M113 FSV Australian Army - full resin kit

- ref. AIRV72-0?? - M113 MRV Australian Army - full resin kit

- ref. AIRV72-0?? - Bushmaster Australian Army - full resin kit

- ref. AIRV72-0?? - ACCO 2,5t GS Truck Australian Army - full resin kit

- ref. AIRV72-0?? - Bedford RL GS Truck British Army - full resin kit

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 2

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Air-Graphics-On-Target-Range-1-72-Scale-AIR72-001-Victor-B1-B1A-B2-Decals-/172518392782?hash=item282ae5c3ce:g:EikAAOSw4DJYmLFE

The first decal set has been released for the Victor and available via eBay at the moment.

Some nice stuff there on the todo list, I know some are carry overs from the AirFrame/Model Alliance days

Yes it will be nice to finally gets ones hands on those Lynx conv sets. I remember fondling the master a few SMWs ago. The Wasp is a nice surprise too as the Freightdog one appears to have stalled.

Going on shear speculation without even having looked for details, all this stuff has the look and feel of the Model Alliance family of products.  I was thinking that just looking at the list before I even got to the graphics, but seeing those designs leaves no doubt in my mind that there is some commonality.  Not a bad thing mind you, just perhaps a hint of palace intrigue!  As for the list, perhaps not so ambitious if the project is well funded! :wonder:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wadeocu said:

Going on shear speculation without even having looked for details, all this stuff has the look and feel of the Model Alliance family of products.  I was thinking that just looking at the list before I even got to the graphics, but seeing those designs leaves no doubt in my mind that there is some commonality.  Not a bad thing mind you, just perhaps a hint of palace intrigue!  As for the list, perhaps not so ambitious if the project is well funded! :wonder:

Maybe because the person behind this company is the same one that was behind Model Alliance.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Jabba said:

Maybe because the person behind this company is the same one that was behind Model Alliance.

Let's hope he stays the right side of the law this time...

There's some good stuff there; hopefully it will come to fruition.

• Like 4

On 3/6/2017 at 7:15 PM, wadeocu said:

On 3/6/2017 at 9:32 PM, Jabba said:

To be absolutely clear, and in order to avoid further speculation on this thread or elsewhere, I would like to point out that, save for the proprietor of the new company, there is no association between the former Aviation Workshop/Model Alliance team and any new team that may have been formed up to manage the Air Graphics Models 2017-2018 programme. Most, if not all, of the former members of the Aviation Workshop/Model Alliance team, which disbanded in 2013 with the demise of the Company, have now moved on to carve out successful careers elsewhere in the industry or outside. The proposed Air Graphics 2017-2018 release programme is a very exciting,  ambitious and challenging project and I wish the team the best of luck in realising it over the fullness of time.   

• Like 3

Interesting as some of the AirFrame/Model Alliance sets were in 1/48th!

We have purchased the resin casting and masters for the old AirFrame/Model Alliance resin range and these will be cleaned up, re-cast and released as soon as possible which includes the Leyland Hippo, Deck tractors and the superb figures.

Source: 

https://www.facebook.com/airgraphicmodels/photos/a.891187194348484.1073741835.876430732490797/974786019321934/?type=3&theater

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/03/2017 at 5:56 AM, Tiger331 said:

To be absolutely clear, and in order to avoid further speculation on this thread or elsewhere, I would like to point out that, save for the proprietor of the new company, there is no association between the former Aviation Workshop/Model Alliance team and any new team that may have been formed up to manage the Air Graphics Models 2017-2018 programme. Most, if not all, of the former members of the Aviation Workshop/Model Alliance team, which disbanded in 2013 with the demise of the Company, have now moved on to carve out successful careers elsewhere in the industry or outside. The proposed Air Graphics 2017-2018 release programme is a very exciting,  ambitious and challenging project and I wish the team the best of luck in realising it over the fullness of time.   

Yet said proprietor has already said Jon Freeman (who did a lot of the old MA sheets) has done some of the new sheets. Is this like 'What have the Romans ever done for us?'

Great to see some Aussie subjects as well, hope they do a faithful reproduction of the MRH-90 air intakes, many sets announced here I will purchase if they proceed to production.

Westland Wasp set looks good to me as well...

20 hours ago, Dave Fleming said:

Yet said proprietor has already said Jon Freeman (who did a lot of the old MA sheets) has done some of the new sheets. Is this like 'What have the Romans ever done for us?'

I would like, if possible, to avoid the possibility of this thread becoming a prolonged "they said, he said" discussion. As I clearly stated in the original statement quote "Most, if not all, of the former members of the Aviation Workshop/Model Alliance team...have moved on....etc etc" unquote. The key word here is 'Most' -  We cannot legislate or account for every member of the original team and if one or some of the original team have now joined the new team then, as I say, we wish them all the best with the new venture. 

16 hours ago, Tiger331 said:

I would like, if possible, to avoid the possibility of this thread becoming a prolonged "they said, he said" discussion. As I clearly stated in the original statement quote "Most, if not all, of the former members of the Aviation Workshop/Model Alliance team...have moved on....etc etc" unquote. The key word here is 'Most' -  We cannot legislate or account for every member of the original team and if one or some of the original team have now joined the new team then, as I say, we wish them all the best with the new venture. 

Tough, you started it

You said:

I would like to point out that, save for the proprietor of the new company, there is no association between the former Aviation Workshop/Model Alliance

team and any new team that may have been formed up to manage the Air Graphics Models 2017-2018 programme.

Yet we know at least one of the new team was in the old team - an association by anyone's standard.

I'm also curious why you make such a definitive statement - in the interests of transparency, are you associated with the company,?

6 hours ago, Dave Fleming said:

Tough, you started it..........eh ???????????

You said:

Apologies......I'm not sure I really understand the point here..???.. What have I quote "started" unquote here ??.......apart from to clarify that one should not make any association between the old Model Alliance/Aviation Workshop team and any new team. There were indicators that some were appearing to make an association (probably based on the naming convention and marketing design for the new range which, granted, does bear a striking resemblance to that of the former range) between old and new - Last time I looked, it was a free world and this is absolutely fine - I merely wanted to point out that the majority, if not all, of the original team had moved on to pastures new in order to avoid any confusion or further speculation. I'm not really sure how much clearer I could have made it....ho hum.       

6 hours ago, Dave Fleming said:

Yet we know at least one of the new team was in the old team - an association by anyone's standard.

I'm also curious why you make such a definitive statement - in the interests of transparency, are you associated with the company,?

As I clearly stated in the second 'statement' we cannot legislate or account for every member of the former team and my comments related to the team NOT the individual. If an individual wants to join the new team then, again, its a free world, but this does not equate to a significant association between the old and new. 

We're done here but in order to draw a line under this and in the interests of courtesy and civility.......

The definitive statement was originally made to make it absolutely clear that there should be no association between the old MA/TAW team and any new team. I thought this was clear from the original statements but appears not to be the case - and quote "in the interests of transparency" my own association with the previous company ended 4 years ago and I have absolutely no connection or association with the new company whatsoever.         

Hmmmn.  The conversion for the SAS A109 is welcome, as I'd like to one of those associated with the Hereford Gun Club on one of their jolly outings.  The decals for HMS Eagle's air wing look very tempting also.

Tiger331, to be fair if you hadn't said anything you wouldn't be having this conversation. No one said anything bad above what you put, just passing comment on the old company.

As you say, it's a 'free world' people can pass comment, and from what I can see, no forum rules were broken.

Edited by Radleigh