Airbrush propellant connector adapter

Starkiller

Hello All

I have an old Humbrol airbrush (one of the first ones compared to all I am seeing now). I got a cheap Amazon airbrush for to learn how to airbrush. I got the following cable to go along with it: 

GaGa MILANO 1.8m Airbrush Air Hose 1/8"-1/4" Adaptor fitting Coupling Suit for SP130,SP136,SP470,SP180,SP131,SP183, SP166

I have two can of air that I really want to use and I just can't connect the cable to the valve on the can. Is there anyway this can be done? What do I need to get?

I am saving up to get a cheap compressor from off ebay: Mini Airbrush compressor Black HS08 UK. Anyone got anything to say about this? Can it do the job?

6 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Hello All

I have an old Humbrol airbrush (one of the first ones compared to all I am seeing now). I got a cheap Amazon airbrush for to learn how to airbrush. I got the following cable to go along with it: 

GaGa MILANO 1.8m Airbrush Air Hose 1/8"-1/4" Adaptor fitting Coupling Suit for SP130,SP136,SP470,SP180,SP131,SP183, SP166

I have two can of air that I really want to use and I just can't connect the cable to the valve on the can. Is there anyway this can be done? What do I need to get?

I am saving up to get a cheap compressor from off ebay: Mini Airbrush compressor Black HS08 UK. Anyone got anything to say about this? Can it do the job?

To connect the airbrush to the can via the hose you have, you would need something like this:
https://airbrushes.com/product_info.php?products_id=1262

That screws on to the top of the Propellant can's to enable you to spray that way.

The HS08 is a very cheap compressor, which is ideal to start off with spraying properly. I have had mine for nearly 2 years now and it still works as good as the day I purchased it (with airbrush) from Amazon.

• Like 1

PM me your address, and I'll send you my old Badger thingummy (as in the pic from Airbrushes.com) fer free :)  If it doesn't work, all I ask is that you send it back ;)

(providing I can find the bloody thing!)

7 hours ago, Mike said:

PM me your address, and I'll send you my old Badger thingummy (as in the pic from Airbrushes.com) fer free :)  If it doesn't work, all I ask is that you send it back ;)

(providing I can find the bloody thing!)

Thanks mate!