Has anyone heard from John(AeroClub Models) lately?

berman

16 minutes ago, Ben Hartmann said:

Im not privé to such information 

Neither am I but I'm sure that I've seem a number listed somewhere and from memory, John is based in Arnold in Nottinghamshire but pretty certainly he won't be listed under Aeroclub!

As I said, hopefully just taking a well earned break...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I posted a thread some time ago on John's sub-forum on this topic, but as yet there's been no movement from what I said then.  With his lack of activity lately, we've made his area read only for now to save him from being overwhelmed with questions if he goes to have a look.  Given his length of service to the hobby and the fact that we're all getting older, I wouldn't be surprised if he's working up to a long overdue retirement.  Whatever he decides, I wish him all the luck in the world with it.  Because of John I got a really good start in the world of vacforms, and I've had many a part from him over the years that has made my modelling life more interesting.  :)

From a selfish point of view I hope he comes back soon, but we can't always get what we want, and if he's not coming back, then fair play to him and happy retirement. :)

• Like 14

• 9 months later...