Sunderland update

petr@SpecialHobby

Wow,.....really looking forward to this one,........... finally be able to add a few GR.V`s to my collection at last!

Are the beam gun hatches moulded into the outside of the fuselage halves or do they need to be cut out from inside?

Cheers

Tony

Edited by tonyot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

It would be awesome Petr.... it is big, but not too big, and if us modellers are ok with a 1:48 Lanc, I think a Sundy, and dare I say it a Stirling in 1:48 would be grail-type material for a lot of folks, not just me.  Why mention a Stirling?  Shared heritage, and some commonality of wing parts, IIRC?  It's a long time since I've been delving into the types, but I think that's the case?  Maybe someone with more info and a better memory might be able to help clarify. :)

So ends my begging letter ;)  Sorry for the :offtopic::blush:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Mike said:

It would be awesome Petr.... it is big, but not too big, and if us modellers are ok with a 1:48 Lanc, I think a Sundy, and dare I say it a Stirling in 1:48 would be grail-type material for a lot of folks, not just me.  Why mention a Stirling?  Shared heritage, and some commonality of wing parts, IIRC?  It's a long time since I've been delving into the types, but I think that's the case?  Maybe someone with more info and a better memory might be able to help clarify. :)

Petr,

What he said above for both :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...